[KI-LC] OIDC-Fed

Rainer Hoerbe rainer at hoerbe.at
Fri Apr 8 06:20:55 CDT 2016

To support Mike’s point: I see OIDC as just one technology in the open trust taxonomy (aka federation metadata), with SAML and PKI as the others current candidates. Limiting the effort just to one technology would put up a significant limit on the concept. Therefore it would be good to evangelize those not yet on the train.

- Rainer