[KI-LC] Reminder: Kantara Leadership Council Meeting April 6

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Thu Apr 7 08:33:16 CDT 2016

Sorry I missed the call yesterday. It didn't make it to my calendar.

OTTO WG is progressing: Linked Data schema development is proceeding. We
would like to publish this on Kantara website as it develops. We're also
going to start putting our work into the xml-rfc format.

One development that I'm concerned about is this spec:
https://github.com/rohe/pyoidc/blob/master/oidc_fed/oidcfed.txt  I think
it would be better if this was moved to the OTTO WG. I've reached out to
Roland and Rebecka with that suggestion, but did not hear anything back.
I don't think federation is an "OpenID Connect" issue. Also, I don't
think such a standard is appropriate for the OpenID Foudation whose
governance is dominated by large corporations, and whose leadership has
a track record of favoring constituents that provide funding.

- Mike