[KI-LC] Reminder: Kantara Leadership Council Meeting April 6

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:37:53 CDT 2016

Thanks Eve - I'll post those up to the WG Status Stack on the LC blog.

Anyone else have a couple bullets to post up to the Stack?

Please send them by email, or if you log into the wiki, you are able to
post your own entires (Use the 'Create' button in the topnav, choose 'blog
post')

If you want to put a watch on this status stack to get emailed
notifications, go here and click 'watch this blog' in top right.
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=LC&src=sidebar

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant