[KI-LC] Reminder: Kantara Leadership Council Meeting April 6

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Apr 5 20:10:25 CDT 2016

Two bullets from UMA WG:

   - In our whole-WG meeting series, we are starting to tackle a set of use
   cases nicknamed "wide ecosystem". This is when Alice wants to share a
   resource with Bob, but her authorization server and his identity/claims
   provider have never met before.
   - In the UMA legal subgroup, we are working in earnest on our first set
   of model clauses, corresponding to the trust relationship between the
   operator of a resource server and the operator of an authorization server.
   We plan to invite expert (e.g. legal and privacy) comment on our draft text
   shortly.

Two bullets from UMA Dev WG:

   - The group reviewed a rough CCICADA white paper outline in the last
   meeting, and will press ahead. We also learned that Roland H is working on
   an interop test suite for UMA's HEART security profile.
   - Conscious of the value of making available easy sample apps for UMA,
   we're planning to put effort into translating upcoming new versions of
   Gluu's sample apps from Java to other popular languages.

*Eve Maler*Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl