[KI-LC] Looking for Spec and Implementation guidance writing/polishing for MVCR

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:31:08 CDT 2016

Greetings LC
Just an informal reach out - on Mark's behalf really.
Mark and the CIS WG have got the MVCR spec to a reasonably good place now.
And they are looking ahead towards launch, so it's that part of 'productization' skillset that we are looking for.
We need someone who can polish up the spec, get it to read well, clarify what constitutes 'minimum Minimum', can write some implementation guidance notes.
It's a kind of webby creative writer - come product manager - come web marketer skill set.
Some funds will be found, sponsored, donated etc..
Does anyone know of anyone like this?
CC'ing in the Marketing PR folks at Virtual too, in case they have some contacts.
CheersColin