[KI-LC] REVIEW NOTICE: UMA Draft Specification Document and IPR Review

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Sep 18 12:12:58 CDT 2015

Dear Kantara Initiative Members and Community:

This is a formal notification that the UMA Work Group has approved the
following documents as Working Group Draft Specifications for public
comment and IPR Review:

Title of Documents (click the titles to view the documents):

   - User-Managed Access (UMA) Profile of OAuth 2.0 V1.0.1
   <https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/draft-uma-core-v1_0_1.html>
   - OAuth 2.0 Resource Set Registration V1.0.1
   <https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/uma/draft-oauth-resource-reg-v1_0_1.html>

In accordance with the Katnara Initiative Operating Procedures, this email
initiates a review and comment period of 45 days on these documents.

Comment and IPR Review:

   - Opens: Today, Friday, 18 September 2015
   - Closes: Monday, 2 November 2015, 23:59 Pacific Time

To comment on these Draft Recommendations use one of the following options
for participation:

   1. Use the comment form:  http://contact.kantarainitiative.org/comment/
   2. Send your comment via email to support @ kantarainitiative.org with
   the subject “UMA WG COMMENT SUBMISSION"

NOTE: We are aware of the formatting issue resulting in some space
characters showing up as question marks. We will solve this problem before
final publication.

IPR NOTICE:
UMA WG Participants
<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Participant+Roster>
are required to make claims to IPR regarding these technical documents. If
you are not an UMA WG Participant you have no IPR licensing obligation to
any of these documents.

If you wish to submit an IPR claim please do the following:

   1. IPR Claims may be sent to support @ kantarainitiative.org with the
   subject “UMA WG IPR CLAIM”

Happy reviewing and best regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>