[KI-LC] Kantara CIS - Project Proposal

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Mon Nov 30 16:18:36 CST 2015

Patrick,

Can you hold off until the LC has had a chance to have a discussion?  Highly likely that it can be shared but let’s just make sure.

As LC Chair I will try to expedite.

I certainly think there is an interest in the conversation inside Kantara.

You might also find that the e-gov WG has an interest here, just a thought.

This also might be something to raise at the Board level as well.

Mark,

I am channeling not speaking for the LC and also my own thoughts here.

In terms of pursuing this it really is a question of whether your WG or other WGs want to take on the work that for the most part determines Kantara’s interest unless the Board chooses to take an initiative.

In terms of funding, write up the proposal that gives some even timeline and budget.  Is this based on the Appendix: Project Outline in the link below?  If so you are close, so even a rough one to get a ball rolling.  It seems reasonable enough (to me) as a topic.

Sal