[KI-LC] Reissue: UMA Specification v1.0.1 e-Vote is now Open

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Nov 10 17:51:32 CST 2015

Hi Ken,

This is a motion to satisfy that UMA followed the Kantara procedures and as
such the document is ready to go forward to an All Member Ballot.  The 19th
would be too late. This is a procedural review versus a substance review.
Eve also sent details Nov 4 to the LC in preparation for this ballot with a
link to the release notes.

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+Release+Notes

IF the LC agrees that UMA followed the procedures and this motion is
successful, ALL Kantrara Members have the opportunity to directly vote
regarding the substance of the release.

I hope this context is helpful for you and the LC chairs. Should any chairs
wish to discuss privately I am happy to make time to do so.

Best,
- Joni