[KI-LC] In preparation for certifying the two UMA specs as Draft Recommendations for All Member Ballot...

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Nov 4 15:18:52 CST 2015

Hi folks— The easiest way to see what changed between the UMA V1.0 specs and the UMA V1.0.1 “patch release” specs is to read the Release Notes:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+Release+Notes

As this document notes, for the most part it catalogues only the changes that impact implementations in some way. But it does also point to changes to wording that didn’t impact implementations if you’re curious.

Since the publication of the public review versions, we have only made a few additional small editorial changes, with potentially only one more (plus doc header updates to reflect status/date changes etc.) to come. So if you look at the specs, you should be seeing accurate text.

When the LC motion/e-motion comes up, hopefully by the end of this week after the UMA WG has met tomorrow, I hope this resource will be helpful to you. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!

	Eve

Eve Maler | cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl | Calendar: xmlgrrl at gmail.com