[KI-LC] Leadership Ad-Hoc Meeting - 24-25 June 2015

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Fri May 15 11:21:35 CDT 2015

Ok here.

From: lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org
[mailto:lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] On Behalf Of Joni Brennan
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 11:00 AM
To: Marissa Jadrosich
Cc: lc at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] Leadership Ad-Hoc Meeting - 24-25 June 2015

Hello All,

Thanks Marissa. A bit of clarification.  We are actually asking for your
availability to present on behalf of your WG/DG for ~30 minutes for what we
are calling the "1st Virtual Plenary".  Please mark availability only if you
will plan to make a short presentation obo your WG/DG.

As a reminder...

Connected Life - 24 June 2015, 9a-12p PST

IRM (Sal)

IDoT (Ingo)

UMA (Eve)

CIS (Mark)

Trusted Services - 25 June 2015, 9a-12p PST

IAWG (Ken)

HIAWG (Pete)

eGov (Rainer)

Cloud SecBP (Neil)

FIWG (John)

Thanks,

- Joni

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 5:13 AM, Marissa Jadrosich