[KI-LC] Leadership Ad-Hoc Meeting - 24-25 June 2015

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Fri May 15 10:00:26 CDT 2015

Hello All,

Thanks Marissa. A bit of clarification.  We are actually asking for your
availability to present on behalf of your WG/DG for ~30 minutes for what we
are calling the "1st Virtual Plenary".  Please mark availability only if
you will plan to make a short presentation obo your WG/DG.

As a reminder...

Connected Life - 24 June 2015, 9a-12p PST
IRM (Sal)
IDoT (Ingo)
UMA (Eve)
CIS (Mark)

Trusted Services - 25 June 2015, 9a-12p PST
IAWG (Ken)
HIAWG (Pete)
eGov (Rainer)
Cloud SecBP (Neil)
FIWG (John)

Thanks,
- Joni

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>