[KI-LC] Leadership Ad-Hoc Meeting - 24-25 June 2015

Marissa Jadrosich marissa at kantarainitiative.org
Fri May 15 07:13:49 CDT 2015

Dear Leadership Council

The Leadership Council has picked a date for the special Leadership Council
Ad-Hoc Meeting to discuss and strategize on the operationalization of the
Kantara Initiative themes and how the working groups work within those
themes.

The date and times for these meeting are as follows.  These meeting will be
held through webex.

24 June 2015, 9a-12p PST - Connected Life
25 June 2015, 9a-12p PST - Trusted Services

Please let me know by* EOB, May 20th, if you are unable to attend these
dates and times*.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Marissa

---------
Marissa Jadrosich