[KI-LC] Board of Trustees Liaison

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Thu May 14 12:22:39 CDT 2015

Hi again LC,

We need to vote for 2 LC Liaisons for the Kantara Board of Trustees.  The LC
does this on an annual basis. Colin and I are currently the Liaison's we are
both happy to step down or serve if there are other interested members of
the LC.  It is not a very heavy lift.  It primarily requires attending and
participating in Board calls and reporting back to the LC.  Our groups are
the engine of Kantara and the Board is keen to know how things are going.
It also provides an opportunity to present LC initiatives and funding
proposals.

If any anyone is interested please say so.

Thanks,

Sal