[KI-LC] Fwd: RSA Conference 2016: call for speakers now open

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Jul 16 13:27:49 CDT 2015

Would any of the WGs / DGs seek to put in an RSA topic? Please advise so we
can help to coordinate.

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>