[KI-LC] Draft charter for consideration: UMA Developer Resources WG

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Jul 14 10:51:04 CDT 2015

Don’t forget to let me know of any questions prior to tomorrow’s vote. I’ve pasted the initial part of the purpose statement here to whet your whistle, in case you haven’t clicked on the link yet:

"The purpose of this Work Group is to design and develop free and open-source software (FOSS), in several popular programming languages, that empowers developers to incorporate UMA protection and authorization API enablement into applications, services, and devices, promoting privacy enhancement and broader adoption of UMA ecosystems.”

And if anyone is supportive enough to want to be included as a co-proposer before we vote, I’m happy to add your name.

	Eve

Eve Maler | cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl | Calendar: xmlgrrl at gmail.com