[KI-LC] PLEASE ATTEND WEDNESDAY - Re: Draft charter for consideration: UMA Developer Resources WG

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Jul 13 12:38:41 CDT 2015

This looks very interesting Eve!

A small reminder that Sal had asked the LC voters to make efforts to attend
this weeks call.  If you can not attend please let us know ASAP.

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>