[KI-LC] Need Quorum Tomorrow to Move UMA to Board

Marissa Jadrosich m.jadrosich at ieee.org
Wed Feb 25 12:11:46 CST 2015

Dear Leadership Council:

This is a gentle reminder for today's meeting.  We need at least 4 working
group members for a quorum.

Kind regards,

Marissa

Marissa Jadrosich | IEEE - Standards Association
Program Manager for Alliance Management Operations
o:  +1 732 465-5895 | f: +1 732 981-9473
m. <marissa.jadrosich at ieee-isto.org>jadrosich at ieee.org |
marissa.jadrosich at ieee-isto.org
website:   http://standards.ieee.org/