[KI-LC] UMA WG news

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Feb 23 13:08:02 CST 2015

Hi folks-- I'm happy to say that the UMA WG passed the following motion in today's special telecon:

"Ask LC to approve Core rev 12 (as amended) and RSR rev 05 (as amended) as Kantara Initiative Draft Recommendations and request Kantara All-Member Ballot for Recommendation status."

I will be editing and publishing the specs today, and will be attending (the first half-hour of) the LC call on Wednesday (before I have to board a plane!) and hope to make a motion along these lines during that time... If we don't happen to make quorum, I respectfully request that we get an electronic ballot started right away so that we can hopefully get the Draft Recommendation approval under way as soon as possible.

Thanks,

	Eve

Eve Maler | cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl