[KI-LC] LC F2F?

Marissa Jadrosich m.jadrosich at ieee.org
Mon Feb 16 15:05:13 CST 2015

I believe we were going to repoll.  Joni and I are going to meet hopefully
tomorrow and send out a new poll and discuss other things as well.

Kind regards,

Marissa

Marissa Jadrosich | IEEE - Standards Association
Program Manager for Alliance Management Operations
o:  +1 732 465-5895 | f: +1 732 981-9473
m. <marissa.jadrosich at ieee-isto.org>jadrosich at ieee.org |
marissa.jadrosich at ieee-isto.org
website:   http://standards.ieee.org/