[KI-LC] Urgent: Workshop Concept Kantara + LMP Fwd: European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 16 23:10:49 CST 2015

Many thanks EveThanks everyone who's contributed so far. Great to have all this feedback! Thanks! Keep it coming!I'll try to moderate a common position best I can.

Just a brief point on 'bridging' in the title.  That was actually an obscure attempt to reference to 'Kantara' - which as you all know, and eternal thanks to Nat, is 'bridge' in Swahili..
But obscure is maybe not what we want in a workshop title.. I'll agree there!  I'll drop a quick note to Joerg at Kuppinger Cole to let him know we are on the final straight and he'll have it tomorrow.
CheersColin