[KI-LC] Urgent: Workshop Concept Kantara + LMP Fwd: European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Dec 16 22:08:19 CST 2015

As usual, EIC is a great opportunity! (BTW, I'm appearing on the "featured
keynote panel <https://www.id-conf.com/sessions/1759>", which is a mishmash
of all possible topics, and I've just sent Joerg an abstract for another
topic for which we mutually agreed on a title, which is "The Connected
Consumer – Risks and Rewards". I plan to go UMA-heavy but also touch on
consent receipts, hopefully with Mark L's review, and our new UMA legal
subgroup outputs.)

I like the abstract. I suspect that most of the title elements as proposed
by Joerg reflect what they're trying to do around conference branding, so
we may not want to mess with it too much. If it has "Connected Life" (a
Kantara thing) and "Industry 4.0" (apparently a new industry buzzword that
Joerg would like to use, though I think it's hilarious -- like with razor
blades, we'll be up to 5.0 by next year :-), we perhaps could get rid of
the "bridging the gap" language if we really wanted to. Or maybe we could
talk about "bridging the worlds" if we wanted to see it as bridging
external identity stuff and enterprise-facing IT??

*Eve Maler*Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl