[KI-LC] Urgent: Workshop Concept Kantara + LMP Fwd: European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Wed Dec 16 21:22:38 CST 2015

Actually like the title, I think it is connected life and industry 4.0 that present the challenges to digital identity and that innovation takes place around access control, security and privacy.

Imo, digital identity is the given, block chain (or other distributed ledgers, authorization and authentication schemes) are ways we enable it, digital identity is a string with things and it is how it gets implemented in a particular use case is where innovation occurs.

I did some minor edits to your paragraph below Colin.