[KI-LC] Agenda for 16 December LC Call

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 02:57:17 CST 2015

Thanks Jane
Re item 5:  WG Updates a: 2016 funding requests - updateI expect we will have various  general WG updates this week, in addition to funding requests. Could we add that as b?
Could we also add a new agenda item: Kantara Workshop at EIC 2016.We need to finalize the title and abstract. We have a suggested way forward with OTTO and IdoT, but this will be the last call for any additional approaches.

ThanksColin