[KI-LC] [WG-InfoSharing] Update Privacy Day Proposal

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Fri Dec 4 11:45:49 CST 2015

Ok,  lets put it back on the agenda.

We (you and I) did discuss this in the last call. I have also talked with Mary & John,  and its development has been posted in the WG list.  But, we can discuss it again and vote it as a work group project, which is even better.  .

Good Idea!

In fact, if anyone wants to volunteer this would be very helpful!  There is a massive task list, I will not be on the next call as I will be on a plane, so I forward this along and leave it up to Iain.

Mark,