[KI-LC] Draft Agenda

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:40:37 CST 2015

Just one other thought for the agenda..
Given the anouncement on the partnership with CCICADA (DHS)/Rutgers and Kantara, and our own LC WG budget requests for current and new work, I'm thinking that 'research and pilot grants' should have their own section on the website linked back to the wiki... of course along with requests for interest in joining the community, matching funding etc..
It's emerging as a significant aspect of 'what does Kantara do?', so maybe it deserves showcasing.
There may be some implications (I can think of some!) but overall, I think we could manage the risks while optimizing the opportunity.
CheersColin