[KI-LC] Draft Agenda

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:02:48 CST 2015

Thanks Jane
Regrets from me I'm afraid. The day is packed with meetings (I am hosting our esteemed Kantara President this week!) but I'll hop on if there is a space.
To help on responding to the agenda, there has been no BoT call since our last LC call, so Ken and I have nothing to report there. Our next BoT call is tomorrow.
Sal's project proposals looks very interesting and the IdoT DG folks will lead us to a view, I'm sure!
CheersColin