[KI-LC] Is someone opening the bridge? (RE: LC Call 08/26/2015)

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:05:22 CDT 2015

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 13:08:38 -0400
From: jane at kantarainitiative.org
To: Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
CC: lc at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] Suggested Agenda: LC Call 08/19/2015

Gentle reminder this meeting is today at 4:00 p.m. EDT.  Please see the agenda below.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 8:40 PM, Colin Wallis <Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz> wrote:

Hi Jane/Hi all

I have slightly modified the agenda to make it more reflective of the topics under discussion.

I would also like to add to the agenda, the topic of inconsistent/differing IPR across WG’s that need to collaborate with each other.

Remember this was one of the reasons the UMA Dev group had to split out from the main UMA WG... We have discussed it before but we need to have more discussion,
 work on it, and land a proposal we can put to the Board.

Till next week when we can hold this meeting..

Thanks
Colin