[KI-LC] Of Possible Interest - OTA IoT Trust Framework Public Review

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Aug 21 15:33:03 CDT 2015

For everyone - please fee free to share.  It's not confidential
information.

best,
- Joni

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>