[KI-LC] Of Possible Interest - OTA IoT Trust Framework Public Review

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Aug 21 14:26:51 CDT 2015

Dear LC - the Online Trust Alliance has put out a IOT Trust Framework for
public review.  I believe the paper is 5 pages (for a send of the scope of
review).

OTA has invited Kantara to comment on the paper.

https://otalliance.org/iot-trust-framework-submission  The deadline is Sept
14th.  OTA would be happy to provide your members a briefing or webinar.

If WGs / DGs have particular interest we are happy to review organizational
liaison opportunities as well.

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>