[KI-LC] eBallot is now CLOSED to Decharter WG's Meta Model and Business Cases for Trusted Federation

Marissa Jadrosich marissa at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Apr 28 10:34:15 CDT 2015

Dear Leadership Council,

Thank you for all those who cast their vote.

The eballot is now closed to decharter WG's Meta Model and Business Cases
for Trust Federation. The motions passed and both groups will be
dechartered and work products will be archived or moved to a new Working
Group.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Marissa

---------
Marissa Jadrosich