[KI-LC] RSA: Kantara Leadership Session April 21 12-3pm

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 02:52:05 CDT 2015

Thanks JoniThanks Forgerock.I'll be there.CheersColin

From: joni at kantarainitiative.org
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 09:20:20 +0200
To: trustees at kantarainitiative.org
CC: LC at kantarainitiative.org; lasse.andresen at forgerock.com
Subject: [KI-LC] RSA: Kantara Leadership Session April 21 12-3pm

Dear Trustees and LC,
For those who are attending RSA please join us for a leadership session in San Francisco. ForgeRock has kindly provided space for this meeting and we ask that you RSVP to this message.  Lunch will be served.
If you plan to dial in please advise and I will open a bridge. My mobile in site is +1 732 266 8994