[KI-LC] IAWG Quarterly Report - 1st Quarter 2015
kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:25:37 CDT 2015
IAWG Quarterly Report - 1st Quarter 2015
1. What is the hot topic in your WG or DG this week/month?
- IAWG identifies topics for the year: Response to expected 800-63 RFI,
Identification of Privacy criteria for IAF, Identification of protocol for
RPs, Identification and correction of errors in the existing IAF
- sub topic is globalization of the IAF
2. What events are members of your group planning to attend in the next
quarter where talking about Kantara might make an impact?
- RSA, Identity North, CIS, etc.
- March 30 2015, BrightTalk Webinar focused on IAWG topics.
3. What deliverables is your group focusing on next out of your group's
- Response to 800-63 RFI
- RP Protocol in conjunction with the eGov WG
- Privacy Criteria
- Updated IAF documents
4. What do you really want to get people excited about to encourage
participation in your area?
Understanding of shortcomings in current IAF felt by CSPs that have been
approved by Kantara would provide members with incentive and focus for
5. Any other comments you would like to raise for LC attention?
- Liaison with eGov to create RP Protocol
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC