[KI-LC] Quarterly Reports
rainer at hoerbe.at
Wed Apr 1 12:16:12 CDT 2015
This is the report for the eGov-WG:
1. What is the hot topic in your WG or DG this week/month?
Code of Conduct for services acting as relying parties to Government <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/eGov/Code+of+Conduct+for+services+acting+as+relying+parties+to+Government>: Document to define requirements and responsibilities for services using government-issued credentials or identities. Initial draft contains unedited material from various sources.
2. What events are members of your group planning to attend in the next quarter where talking about Kantara might make an impact?
Has not been discussed.
3. What deliverables is your group focusing on next out of your group's charter?
The on-gpoing deliverable: "Acting as a forum to discuss best practices by government organizations".
4. What do you really want to get people excited about to encourage participation in your area?
My (Rainer) personal experience is that excitement manifests itself during good meetings - it would rather not see it as something planned.
5. Any other comments you would like to raise for LC attention?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC