[KI-LC] LC Input Requested - Reorg Vision Wiki Page

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Sep 30 17:25:15 CDT 2014

Dear LC,

Working from Colin's great capture, please find a wiki page posted that
attempts to capture the status of the WGs/DGs toward an LC recommendation
regarding potential reorganization or affiliations between groups.
- https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/RQAxB

This is a key strategic discussion and the Trustees are thankful for the
expertise of the LC in the form of a recommendation. Chairs are also
welcome to share the page with in their groups for further comment.

*The page is very much a DRAFT. * I'm nearly sure adjustments are needed.
LC Members may adjust entries or may request that staff do so.

I suggest the LC should determine where it proposes:
- specific groups to converge
- groups to "affiliate" under themes
- both convergence and themes "affiliation"

A cover letter page or some paragraphs to explain the LC view may provide
helpful to capture some feedback, for example Iain's note about the
"user-driven" perspective. I'm happy to help further regarding LC feedback
and comments.

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-266-8994
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>