[KI-LC] Work Group Activity, Administration and Restructuring

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Sep 30 16:25:54 CDT 2014

Appreciate the context for user-driven versus user-centric.

thx Iain

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-266-8994
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>