[KI-LC] Work Group Activity, Administration and Restructuring

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Sep 30 16:09:06 CDT 2014

Hi Iain,

I think the user-centric view could pull across in multiple areas.  At the
same time I know UMA (user in the name!) is user focused but easily
applicable for enterprise or government purposes.

I'm going to post up a wiki page to further develop and look forward to LC
continued comments on list or via wiki.

Best,
- Joni

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-266-8994
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>