[KI-LC] Work Group Activity, Administration and Restructuring

Iain Henderson iain at thecustomersvoice.com
Tue Sep 30 16:05:28 CDT 2014

Hi Colin,

I think that themes approach works well. One thought though in terms of a
more granular approach if required. CISWG has and has always had one
defining characteristic - the work is wishes to do is rooted on the side of
the individual (VRM-like if you will); not anti-organisations in any way,
just very clear on the orientation. I believe UMA is the same; can't speak
on behalf of the others but could be one sub-theme.

Cheers

Iain