[KI-LC] Special early request for attendance at a meeting next February :)

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Sep 29 12:59:27 CDT 2014

Hi folks-- This is an early heads-up that the UMA WG is planning to head towards an All-Member Ballot for its V1.0 technical specs in Q1 of 2015, and to that end, we plan to do the required public review in Jan/Feb and ask for an LC vote on KI Draft Recommendation status on February 25 (on which date there is a planned meeting, I believe). I wanted to get the need for this LC vote on your radar now, and even if that meeting moves around a bit, this is my attempt to "socialize" it to be sure we get quorum. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter, and be assured you'll be hearing about it again in the coming months! :-)