[KI-LC] Do we in fact have an LC call tomorrow?

sal sal at idmachines.com
Wed Sep 10 09:16:19 CDT 2014

Ok to cancel and reset in 2 weeks?

Sent from Samsung tablet

-------- Original message --------
From: Marissa Jadrosich <m.jadrosich at ieee.org>
Date: 09/10/2014  09:04  (GMT-05:00)
To: Peter Palmer <ppalmer at medallies.com>
Cc: "<lc at kantarainitiative.org>" <LC at kantarainitiative.org>, "Amearymiller at gmail.com (amearymiller at gmail.com)" <amearymiller at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] Do we in fact have an LC call tomorrow?

I'm ok with canceling this week.  Are we rescheduling next week or are we going with our regularly scheduled meeting on the 24th?

Kind regards,

Marissa

Marissa Jadrosich | IEEE - Standards Association
Program Manager for Alliance Management Operations
o:  +1 732 465-5895 | f: +1 732 981-9473
m.jadrosich at ieee.org | marissa.jadrosich at ieee-isto.org
website:   http://standards.ieee.org/