[KI-LC] Do we in fact have an LC call tomorrow?

Marissa Jadrosich m.jadrosich at ieee.org
Wed Sep 10 08:04:21 CDT 2014

I'm ok with canceling this week.  Are we rescheduling next week or are we
going with our regularly scheduled meeting on the 24th?

Kind regards,

Marissa

Marissa Jadrosich | IEEE - Standards Association
Program Manager for Alliance Management Operations
o:  +1 732 465-5895 | f: +1 732 981-9473
m. <marissa.jadrosich at ieee-isto.org>jadrosich at ieee.org |
marissa.jadrosich at ieee-isto.org
website:   http://standards.ieee.org/