[KI-LC] Do we in fact have an LC call tomorrow?

Peter Palmer ppalmer at medallies.com
Tue Sep 9 21:46:30 CDT 2014

Thanks Eve.

I'd like to cancel tomorrow's call unless there are objections.

We had a fabulous call two weeks ago, but I've found it difficult to do the follow-up work from all we discussed.  There are some chores Marissa and I need to take care of too.   I'll also work with Aldea and Sal to get caught up with minutes and agendas.  Oh, and Sal, Colin and I have a couple of assignments from the BoT to work on.  Never a dull moment.

Is this ok with everyone?

Also, we have an exciting couple of weeks ahead of us, so I hope we all keep each other updated.

Pete

--
Pete Palmer
Chief Security Officer, CISSP, CPHIMS
ppalmer at medallies.com
www.medallies.com

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by federal law.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender.