[KI-LC] You're Invited to "Identity and IoT - Harmonization Workshop"

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Sep 8 12:50:06 CDT 2014

Hi Patrick - Thank you for the note. A discussion on LC seems like a good
place to start.

Beset,
- Joni

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-266-8994
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>