[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative Call for Nominations for Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Oct 15 10:33:54 CDT 2014

+1 we will confirm with nominees before progressing.

Thx

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014, John Bradley <jbradley at me.com> wrote:

> Best thing is to nominate them, and they can decline if they don't want to
> tun or can't for some reason.
>
> John B.
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Oct 15, 2014, at 6:14 AM, Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','Ingo.Friese at telekom.de');> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

> I'm not sure whether candidates I have in mind are willing to be nominated
> (because of time issues etc.).
>

> Best Ingo
>

> *From:* lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org');> [

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-266-8994
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>