[KI-LC] Fwd: [WG-UMA] APAC-friendly meeting times vs. successful meetings

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 03:22:47 CDT 2014

I vaguely recall it Eve..I seem to recall that permission had to be sought before the recording took place, by all present...and the liability issue arose if that was not done.I don't know if it ever made it into the Operating Procedures which is why I have responded now....
................since we are about to vote the revised ones through..So now is a 'timely time' to raise with the BoT before tomorrow's call.
CheersColin