[KI-LC] LC Input Requested - Reorg Vision Wiki Page

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Oct 4 09:31:43 CDT 2014

Joni, this is an amazing analysis, and I love the visualization. A few comments:

The two themes continue to resonate for me. I'm not sure we need to over-rotate on subthemes. We could "tag" groups however we like under them, I suppose. Certainly it's not worth spending lots and lots of time on groups that are inactive and not likely to activate again.
That said, I would tend to think that the (inactive) Business Cases for Trusted Federation and Trust Framework Meta Model groups would go under Trust Services if anywhere.
"RAND" is a terrible nickname for an IPR policy whose full name is "Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non discriminatory (RAND)". Will it freak anyone out? :-)
Instead of Scope, does it make sense to have two columns, to flag individually whether each group has a Tech aspect and a Policy aspect? Or is that over-rotating?

FWIW,

	Eve