[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative Confirmation of Nominations for the Leadership Council

Marissa Jadrosich m.jadrosich at ieee.org
Thu Nov 27 17:52:35 CST 2014

Dear Leadership council,

The Call for Objections has closed.  Since we received no objections to the below mentioned nominations, both Sal and Pete have been confirmed as Chairperson and Secretary for the Leadership Council.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Marissa
Kantara Initiative  Program Manager

Sent from my iPhone