[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative Confirmation of Nominations for the Leadership Council

Marissa Jadrosich marissa at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Nov 20 12:25:44 CST 2014

​
Dear Leadership Council Representatives:

This is a Call for Objections to unanimous acclimation for Chair and
Secretary. We have had two representatives nominated to the Leadership Team.

Chairperson:  Sal D'Agostino
Secretary:  Peter Palmer

The Vice-chairperson position is still open and we will work to find a new
Vice-Chairperson in the upcoming meetings.

The Call for Objection will be open starting today, November 20th, 2014 and
close EOB on Thursday, November 27th, 2014.  If you object to the above
mentioned nominations, please send an email directly to me at
marissa at kantarainitiative.org.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Marissa

---------
Marissa Jadrosich