[KI-LC] Agenda Items for Tomorrow's LC Call?

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Tue May 20 17:42:52 CDT 2014

+1 to UMA!

Also, Sal may have mentioned on the previous call, that the BoT thinks it may have a small parcel of funding for LC Working Group projects again, after a 2 year absence.

So Chairs with serious projects on the go should give consideration to that.  I recall there was a kind of proposal template used in past years. I don’t know whether I could find it, but perhaps Officers who may have applied for funding in previous years, could re-discover it more easily than I?