[KI-LC] UMA Recognized by EIC - Awarded Best Innovation in Information Security 2014

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Thu May 15 08:21:42 CDT 2014

Dear Trustees and LC,

A special report from the European Identity Conference - User Managed
Access (UMA) won the 2014 EIC award for best new innovation in information
security! Job well done to UMA Chair and Vice - Eve and Maciej!

Please join us all in congratulating the UMAnitarians on this recognition
for their jobs well done! We know they have much more in store and Kantara
Initiative is proud to be the host organization helping them to foster the
UMA innovation.

Additionally our own Nat Sakimura and John Bradley, with Mike Jones,
accepted the award for best Security in the API award on for IETF JWT/JSON
specification work. We'll be announcing more formally soon.

Maciej and Domenico:
https://twitter.com/mmachulak/status/466884115132739584/photo/1

View all the winners here:
http://www.kuppingercole.com/article/award2014

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
Learn More: http://bit.ly/kantara-2014