[KI-LC] Agenda items for tomorrow's call?

Peter Palmer ppalmer at medallies.com
Tue Mar 25 15:09:33 CDT 2014

Sorry I didn't reschedule part2 of the March 12th LC meeting.  Let's pick it up tomorrow. Old agenda below.

Please send me any additional items we should cover tomorrow.

Thanks,

Pete

Agenda

 1.  Roll Call<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster>
 2.  Approve Minutes: LC Telecon Minutes 2014-01-15<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+Agenda+2014-01-15>
 3.  Administration:
    *   Action Item Review
    *   Executive Director Report - see Executive Director's Corner<http://kantarainitiative.org/ed-corner-oct-2013/>
 4.  Voting
    *   eGov Charter Review - Working Drafts<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/eGov/Working+Drafts>
    *   Nomination of Aldea Meary-Miller as Secretary
 5.  Discussion
    *   Overview of NSTIC Pilot Submission

2.      Overview of IAWG revisions and the future development roadmap

    *   Topics for the European F2F on the 10/11th May (the weekend before EIC 2014) in Munich
    *   Recaps of RSA, HIMSS, and Other Events

5.      Why the WGs have falling participation and what should the LC do about it

    *   UMA Updates - UMA news, including notice of a newly approved draft of the UMA Core spec, an upcoming webinar next week, and imminent interop efforts, and ask LC members what they think are the best ways Kantara should/could be supporting UMA's progress and adoption in the near term (say, the next quarter)
 1.  Marketing updates
    *   TBD
    *   Marketing and Outreach
       *   Event Radar 2014<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BoT/Event+Radar+2013>
 2.  WG Updates
 3.  BoT Liaison Representative Update
 4.  AOB
 5.  Adjourn

--
Pete Palmer
Chief Security Officer, CISSP, CPHIMS

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by federal law.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender.